Saturday 24 March 2012

WHAT GLORIOUS WEATHER!!!

Dear Readers,
Certainly loving this sunny weather- definitely have to embrace it in this country! What have you all been up too? Get in touch with a comment below.. today I went to hand my CV into a shop then to a garden centre with my mum and her best mate, and mum got some plants for the garden.

Sure hope to get my Radio recordings on Monday then you can all have a listen.

Currently listening to S club 7- reliving my youth :) will be going to see Birds of A Feather at the Lowry with mum in May, another thing that was a big part of my youth in 1997 ish.. I love things like that, happy times when I was a kid and didn't realise of the problems in life, everything was so perfect and carefree.

Dorit-Samantha Vaknine

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but you can't expect people to keep in touch with you, if you are not going to write very much. Maybe you are too busy for blogging. I am disappointed that you don't seem to be very interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see anything wrong with the content of my last post, I've also been away for a few days so didn't update it, seems pointless to write if nobody will listen though, i am interested..

    ReplyDelete